Monday, June 2, 2008

GUESS WHAT??!!!

Ok...Well I have been super sick (I mean confined to the bed, coughing, fever...just ick) plus we have had guests in town plus it has just been crazy since we have gotten home from the beach BUT we have some super exciting news to share. I really wanted to share it with the girls over a 4-way call (and still plan to do so tonight!!) but I thought I would try the blog thing too (yes, I am committed to this Katie!)
THE FARRELL'S ARE MOVING BACK TO ATLANTA!!!!!! YIPEEE!!!

Not sure of the exact timing and not sure of all the details but 100% sure it is God's will and that means it is perfect!

Love you guys and can't wait to be back in town with you. Start finding us a house!

XOXOXOXO

2 comments:

Katie said...

I am soooo excited! This made my entire week. Sorry the 4 way did not work but when Anna and Casey get back in town we can still do it. It will be so fun!

Anna Boney said...

Woo hoo! Great news! So excited! Got to get use to this blogging thing! haha