Tuesday, June 10, 2008

YUMO!!!

Ok...so I know I might just be adding this for myself (since I'm obviously obsessed with the blog!) but I had this super easy, super yummy recipe the other night that I thought I would share. It is an appetizer and its great, I think, for anytime of year. Here you go...

Honey Pecan Brie

Take one 15 ounce Brie, remove rind from top of cheese to within 1/2 inch of edge. Place it on a oven safe dish. Combine 1/4 cup honey and 2 tablespoons of brown sugar and spread over cheese, then sprinkle 1/2 cup chopped pecans on top. Bake at 350 for 5-7 minutes, remove and place on dish, surround cheese with crackers for serving. Serve immediately.

3 comments:

Anna Boney said...

yumo! Thanks for the share! That sounds yummy. Exactly what does brie look like?!

Laura Farrell said...

It is round and it usually is found with the finer cheeses in kroger or publix.

Katie said...

That sounds great Laura! Thanks for sharing!